Thursday 14 August 2014

What I Wore

RESULTS DAY

Today is A Level results day, and I was woken up this morning by a very happy phone call from my boyfriend, telling me he's (finally) got into Newcastle University to do Civil Engineering! Big yay!

It is also the day that pretty much all AS students in the UK (apart from the ones at our school) get their AS results. We get ours tomorrow. I suppose this is a good thing as it gives us time to celebrate Robbie's results, and it puts receiving mine off for another day... Though to be honest I am so relieved now, I don't mind much what happens tomorrow.

I would like to say a big WELL DONE to everyone that worked so hard and achieved the results they deserve today! It makes me sad that if I was born a week earlier, I would be going to uni in September too, but there's another super fun year of sixth form left for me yet.

WHAT I WORE

I apologise profoundly for the mirror selfie but the memory card for the camera I usually use is actually in my boyfriend's laptop. :( Also my bedroom is quite dark and very purple (can you tell I love purple yet?) so the photo has a strange tinge to it!


Dress: Topshop




Butterfly clip: (my baby sister's)



Choker: Affleck's Palace
Collar: New Look



It was raining so I took a jacket, this is by far one of my favourites. I bought it from Pop Boutique in Manchester a while ago, they have so many cool jackets like this one!



Shoes: Topshop
Socks: (school socks from like anywhere)



Bag: Primark

MORE EXCITING STUFF!

After getting over the initial excitement of the morning, we went to the restaurant to celebrate with some friends. I had pasta with salmon and seafoody stuff, the nicest Irish coffee cheesecake and the richest, yummiest chocolate thing - beginning with 'P'? I've actually forgotten what it's called, but it was really thick and creamy - and a lovely latte.

Oh, and we also booked a holiday to the house in Turkey. Leaving on Monday!!!
I'm super excited as although I've had a fab summer full of festivals, great British weather and cute days out, I fell in love with Turkey when I first visited last year.


I can't wait to chill like this again with a fab book, nice cold drinks and Robbie! We're only going for a week but I'm so happy. Also I'll take a ton of pictures and tell you all about it while we're there, as there's WiFi at the house now. Another BIG YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment