Friday 29 August 2014

Today's Purchases

Today I went into town with my Mum and Nan for some school stuff and ended up buying a few of other things I don't actually need (as usual). But there's no point in me having money and not spending it... ;)


I bought this lilac Barry M lipstick from Superdrug. I love Barry M lipsticks as they come in cool colours that I usually can't find anywhere else, and they are also really good quality. The first (and favourite) one I ever owned is this very matte pale pink one.



I got this eyeshadow palette as well as it reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked ones, minus all the blue shades I'd never wear, and this set was £30 cheaper. The colours look so easy to wear and it even comes with gorgeous pink blush. I never usually wear blush but might have to try this one. I'll probably post more on these products later!


Here is the set of school stuff I got. I love stationery so I love when it comes to this time of year and I actually have an excuse to buy it. I am still lacking a pencil case (any recommendations of pretty ones would be much appreciated) but I'm quite happy with what I bought today. I didn't include the ton of biros / lined paper / folders that I also have because they are super boring. These four things are from WHSmiths.

The Chinese lantern diary was the cutest one in the shop (I'm sick of seeing owl-printed stuff) and it's colourful too. I definitely need a diary as when I don't have one I turn into an unorganised mess and basically forget what homework is.

I thought the fox notepad would be perfect for making revision notes (as well as the set of revision cards, but they are pastel so they are cool too...) in a way that will actually make me want to do so. It's really chunky as well so you can fit loads in!


I also got these magnetic memo pegs (I can't find them on the website) for £1.49 because they look cool on my fairy lights and will be helpful when it comes to remembering stuff.



I bought these amazing shoes from New Look for just £30 (I can't find them online but here are some similar ones)! I tried them on multiple times to check that I could walk fine and decided I must have them, much against my Mum and Nan's advice... But they're really comfy for shoes so high and they look fab. I also spotted a pair of nude heels that I loved, and just found that they do a lilac pair too! I'm way too tempted to order them now.

ASOS Orders

When we got home I found that my ASOS orders have arrived!



I fell in love with this Lazy Oaf Kitty backpack as soon as I saw it. It's super soft and cute and completely worth the £45! I don't imagine that it will be much good in the rain (and it rains all the time here), but I had to have it! It's actually really big so will fit all your school stuff in as well.




I have wanted a pair of flatform trainer type shoes for ages, but never found any I liked enough. These ones are a velvet-ish fabric and look really cool, and for only £22! I do recommend ordering a size larger than your usual size though, as I ordered a size five like I usually wear and these are a bit too small. I reckon they'll stretch though because the fabric is soft.

The rest of the stuff I ordered was really cheap so order now it if you like them!



Stretchy fabric. They actually sent me a size too big in this one, so I'll have to shrink it in the wash. :(


AMAZED at the price of this bodycon dress! £3.50! It's not rubbishy fabric either, it's quite thick and fits well. Available in pink (wearing above), orange, magenta and teal.


This ostrich waist belt is lovely and was only £2.50.


This boyfriend vest was only £4 and is my favourite colour. I ordered it quite big and it fits kind of like a dress!

I genuinely love ASOS for its cheap sales yet perfect clothes. I can never go on their website and leave without ordering something, unless I have literally no money. Internet shopping is the reason I can't save my money...

1 comment:

  1. would you consider selling me the bag??? I KNOW its real out of the blue but i have been looking everywhere for it and i can't find it :(

    ReplyDelete