Saturday 16 August 2014

Results / Holiday Preparation

WHAT?!

Yesterday I received my AS Level results. I actually cried!
I got AAAB and an A in the General Studies culture paper. Considering I revised only for Psychology, and pretty much gave up and stopped listening/learning History only three months into sixth form (and got an A!), I was pretty amazed. I honestly thought I'd get a U in history, hands down. I made the essays up! My Mum had also said (jokingly) that I would get a car if I got an A in history - that's how unlikely we thought it was. So I was over the moon to read those letters on my results paper!
Bring on A2.

PACKING

I also started packing for Turkey! Here is like 1% of what I'm taking with me:


I bought this bikini from Topshop yesterday, it was actually meant to come with high-waisted briefs but they only had one size. The top is fab though, I really recommend it!


This bikini is from Urban Outfitters. I love the tropical print, it's so summery! The top is way too small for me though as I always underestimate boob size. Ha.


This playsuit is another purchase from Urban Outfitters, and it's my number one piece for festivals and holidays.


This top was given to me by The Handlebar a couple of years ago. It's a boutique based in Singapore, and they sell some adorable pieces. I love the print on this top and it's been one of my favourites since I opened it in the post!

These lilac shorts are from Topshop. I think Robbie got me them when we were at Evolution festival in Newcastle last year. Now I feel like a wardrobe update is needed...


This necklace is from Next, my place of work. I wouldn't usually shop there but they do sell some pretty things and with 25% staff discount, I can't resist picking something up every time I go to work.


This bikini was actually bought from the Next in Manchester Airport last time I flew to Turkey. I love the embellishments and the cream colour makes a tan stand out!


I bought this sheer(ish) daisy dress in Turkey last year. It's got quite an open back and the fabric is really lightweight so it will keep me (relatively) cool, although there is meant to be a heatwave when we get there so 'cool' perhaps isn't the right word to use.

I'm getting excited now. The weather here is getting colder, apparently we're getting winds from the arctic, so I'm doing the polar (hahaha) opposite and going somewhere super hot. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment