Thursday 28 August 2014

Sheinside

Fashion brand Sheinside were lovely enough to send me this amazing mint green coat. It's one of my favourite coats and it's perfect for winter as its woolly texture makes it so cosy. It's also a sweet pastel colour that goes with all my light clothes! 

You can buy the coat here for just £27.70, an amazing price for a big winter coat.

I had a friend take some photos of me wearing it a while ago and here are a few of them;




Headband and two piece: both handmade by me
Lipstick: Collection Cosmetics Gothic Glam colour 'Scorned'
Eyeshadow: Elf  baked eyeshadow colour 'Baked Plum'

Photos taken by Cat Downes.

You should also look at some of Sheinside's other items. Here are some of my most recent favourites:


Kenzo lookalike t-shirt£8.45




Striped dress, £10.01



No comments:

Post a Comment