Tuesday 26 August 2014

Turkey

I am having a fab time in Turkey!! Here is a ton of pictures:


I bought this Innocent smoothie from the airport (I've never actually had one before) and it was beautiful! Very fruity and refreshing.


I also bought this Schwarzkopf volumising powder, I never thought it would work as it's so strange, but it really does, and it doesn't leave yor hair feeling sticky and looking greasy like hairspray does. You just rub a bit of the powder into your hands and work it into your roots, or for more volume you can just apply it directly to your hair. This only cost £3 and apparently lasts for 50 applications!


I also bought this Toni & Guy salt spray as I like my hair to be wavy (naturally my hair flicks out at the ends when it's short and I hate it). You apply this spray all over when your hair is dry. I find it best not to apply to straight hair as it doesn't work, but scrunch up your hair first as if you were drying it with a towel and then apply for texture and waves. 


Usually when makeup claims to last anything over 4 hours it's a complete lie, but this Maybelline lipgloss/stuff is amazing! I remember using some of my Mum's red one when I was younger and literally had to use a nail scrubber to remove just some of it. Basically you apply the colour lipgloss, and wait around 2 minutes for it to dry completely. Then you apply the conditioning stick whenever needed and the colour will last all day! You do need an oil based makeup remover to get this stuff off, I wish I'd realised this when I tried my Mum's...



I had bought this hat from Monsoon at the airport for £22. It's really cute and has this little charm necklace thing going around it!


Valley of the Dolls, a cult book by Jacqueline Susann is one of my holiday reads and it's really good so far! Very glam and follows the lives of three young women trying to climb the entertainment ladder. I wouldn't read the introduction if you buy this copy though, as it completely spoils the plot.


This is the grape vine at the front of the house. So pretty!



Dress: Topshop

This huge amethyst is at the front of a gem shop in Bodrum.


I bought this feather earring from another shop after having some cay tea there. It's really long and looks cool next to my lilacish hair but part of the feather snapped off!


There's a cute heart ice cube maker I found in the freezer to cool down our drinks.


A mosque in the sunset.


Pink windows / blue sky. 


This is me and Robbie with some of his Turkish family. We went to the ice cream / waffle place across the road from his Nene's house and I had black mulberry, sour cherry, peach, chocolate and lemon ice cream.


Bikini: Topshop


Mojito on the beach.


Photo from where we sat to eat at the beach restaurant.



Cool colourful chandelier and pretty tiles!


Lunch!


There's so many palm trees and plants here!


Bikini: Next


My tan!
Dress: Topshop


Necklace: Next


Found these fab New Balance trainers that I have wanted for ages in a sports shop!




The trees here were all painted white and had Turkish lamps on them! So cute. 


Sex on the beach! ;)


The pool this morning.


Skirt: DIY tie-dye
Shoes: New Balance


In love with my shoes!


Making Turkish bread at Robbie's Nene's house.













2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I follow you on tumblr and thats how I found your blog, definitely makes me want to post for fashion on my blog. :)

    http://magazinesanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is a relatively new venture for me but I'm loving it already. You should, I can't focus on just one thing as there's so much that I love, so I'm just posting about everything. ^_^

      Delete