Tuesday 26 August 2014

Size x Reebok Classic "Pastels Pack"

British trainer brand Reebok has teamed up with Size to create this exclusive classic Pastel Pack. The Reebok classic was first designed in 1987, and this fashion conscious collection definitely radiates a 90s feel. I haven't owned a pair of Reeboks since around age 11, so they have since reminded me way too much of despised PE lessons in a sticky lunch hall, however these new releases show that Reebok knows how to bring back that nostalgic vibe in a good way.

Only 500 pairs of each colourway are being made, so they're definitely something to get your hands on while you can. The "Purple Oasis" shoes were released on the 27th July and unsurprisingly, sold out, but there are still some available on eBay for £50 more than the original price.

The "Sea Glass" pair were due for release at the same time, but due to quality control issues, they have been postponed to release in early September, so get ready!


The Workout and the Classic "Sea Glass" shoe with gum soles. I much prefer the Classic silhouette as it has a 'classier' feel. Ha.




While the Sea Glass ones are pretty, I do prefer the Purple Oasis pair due to my undying love for lilac hues, so I'll have to see if I can afford a pair from eBay...

No comments:

Post a Comment